13/08/2016

Recipes with Bon Appetit and Merly Impressions

Hello everyone - amidst all the chaos that is wedding fever here, I thought I would post a 6 x 4 mini book -recipe book I made recently for Merly Impressions using Kaisercraft Bon Appetit Collection.
I'm one of those people who has a little stash of scribbled recipes that I go to a lot stuffed into an old recipe book from when I was at school ( yes that long ago !) 
I used lots of collectables together with papers and stickers 


The collection has lots of little quotes and bits to use. I really got engrossed 
The recipe cards are a perfect size to jot your favourites down

I created some pockets inside the front and back covers to add some more recipe cards 
I had such fun  making this one - do check out the great collections over at Merly Impresions 
Right, that's me all ready for the off now - wedding number two tomorrow .
I''ll be back with some pics of both very soon .Have a great weekend everyone.





0 comments: