19/12/2014

Bloggin/Journalling my December Daily/Christmas

I made my mind up that I really was going to make the effort this year and document December and the build up to Christmas
I actually did prepare some of the book in November so It made it a tad easier.
I thought I'd share some of it here
I used some of the Webster's Pages All That Glitters range for the front cover - I'm using a bit of a mixture for the book - mainly Simple Stories with some other bits from my stash thrown in
A certain four legged furry friend wasn't too happy that I was ignoring him and cutting and sticking so decided to stand right on the stool  I was using as a table right in front of me letting me know he wanted to sit on my lap!

My start to December was a really great one with some shows on Create and Craft - so I had to document those




I've been taking pics all the way through December and am definitely enjoying the more 'Project Life ' type of approach to it this year.
Will be back with more soon
Are we all enjoying the build up and are we nearly all ready ? no ? neither am I !!

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Cute, cute, cute.

scrappyjacky said...

Looking good.

Sandra said...

It's looking fabulous

Maria Ontiveros said...

I didn't do a December album this year, but I did have such fun looking through the four journals I've done in the past.
Glad to catch up with you,
Rinda

Unknown said...

Looking good Denise...I still haven't completed the Christmas album I started in 2009! It's still a work in progress! Happy New Year to you & yours x