19/08/2014

Simple Stories Legacy

I recently bought some of the new Simple Stories Legacy papers and bits and bobs from
here There really is a great selection of papers,sayings,and  some great packs of little and larger squares.
I've bought myself a new 12 x 12 album and am going to use a mixture of Project Life and Simple Stories to put the album together. I'm inspired because I love the papers and have some very special photos I want to scrap.I used some of the smaller elements in this layout and used distress inks through a stencil on the background.
My love of dogs echoes that of my mum and I grew up with a house never without a dog in it.
I used some Prima flowers on this layout and also some Prima Color Bloom spray  to add a bit of interest.
This is a photo of my mum with our first son on holiday in Devon in 1985 - great memories  

3 comments:

debs14 said...

Oh look how proud she is of her first grandchild! Lovely photos and lovely layouts in which to show them off.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

What lovely photos and memories.

Sandra said...

What lovely layouts you've created and such special memories