30/07/2014

Another Cybercrop Class

Good afternoon everyone
I'm sharing another one of my ATDML Cybercrop layouts, this time it was  a double and the tube station theme was Oxford Street.

Oxford Street conjours up shopping for  special occasions to me so when I saw the papers were going to be Marion Smith Garment District it all seemed to fit in..

I used some photos of us at a friend's wedding last year.
There was quite a lot of layering and cutting little bits out from the papers but that's what I love.
I loved the little scissors and the top hats on these papers.
I also loved the wording 'kisses directly below the 'moustache' !
I added a few stickles here and there and inked everything as usual and some unusual rub ons made the title then that was it - finished.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Denise - lovely photos and perfect pages x