21/06/2014

In my element



Life is pretty busy here in Den's Crafty Land - but this weekend is being spent in the company of some lovely people enjoying free reign to scrap some lovely projects - all Kaisercraft,courtesy of the lovely Chrissy and Merly Impressions. We've got some gorgeous projects to do ... But true to form I'm being distracted by the gift we had - a mini Project Life type album 
I don't know about anyone else but I have a collection ( or three ) of photos that I always consider not really suitable for a 12 x12 page.Why? I don't know. So I started playing about this morning and am really on a roll with it now ...
Watch this space for more pics over the weekend 

4 comments:

Sian said...

Are you PL-ing then? I'll be looking out for more

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I like the PL style scrapping. It feels more accessible to me right now than full 12x12" pages. This looks like a cute size. Is it 6x8"?

debs14 said...

Love that little PL album! Good luck for the next TV appearance x

Alison said...

What a dinky little book!
Alison xx