13/03/2013

Secret Garden

I bought some of the new papers from Graphic 45  'Secret Garden' collection the other day and they are gorgeous - right up my street ! The colours are very spring like and uplifting. I made a card with some of the papers earlier

I can't wait to have another play with them and maybe make a layout- I think I need to find some girly photos though!
You may have noticed that I haven't posted Kanban cards this week. Sadly the company announced that it will be closing down so there are no more Design Team cards to make weekly.
I must say that  I have really enjoyed making cards again - If anything,it's got me back into it. I just love papercrafting so much, all aspects of it,I've 
 made some lovely friends through scrapbooking and I wouldn't have had this blog either where I've made some very special friends without it. 
 Talking of which, not long now until a very special meeting with some bloggy friends ..


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that card x

Not long now!

Sian said...

I'm sorry to hear about kanban Denise and I'm hoping that its closure doesn't stop you from keeping going with your renewed interest in cards. You make such lovely ones!

Fran said...

Lovely card xxx

Scrappi Sandi said...

I'm in shock about the Kanban announcement....I'm sure they've been around forever! This has to be my favourite of all of the cards you've showcased here on your blog! Pure gorgeousness! :D

debs14 said...

Thank you for my absolutely beautiful card that I received today!

Alison said...

So pretty...the excitement is growing by the day!!
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Gorgeous colors!
Rinda

Sandra said...

When I read on Facebook about Kanban, I thought of you straight away. What a shame. Another beautiful card :)

Becky said...

A beautiful card - the colours are wonderful. Looking forward to meeting you this Sunday :)