11/03/2013

Graphic 45 and Tonic

I'm loving the new flower punches from Tonic Studios - there are so many permutations you can make with them. I had a play with some Graphic45 papers last night - they are Christmassy papers but I think they look ok on this card. I used the Poinsettia punch for the flowers - I do like to sit and fiddle with papers sometimes!
I had a lovely Mothers Day yesterday, although I missed my mum - the boys gave me some gorgeous cards and lovely bunches of flowers and a bottle of hazlenut Baileys -yum!
I'm all behind with bloggy catch ups but will be popping round later to visit you all.

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I love anything with Graphic 45 in it....actually cutting up the papers at all is my problem!!

Sian said...

You can't beat a bottle of Baileys for a treat!

Those punches do look good, if you can make flowers like that with them

Sandra said...

So glad you had a good Mother's Day, oohhh Baileys ... Yum :)

You'd really not think of thos papers as Christmas, you could get. Lot of use out of them :)

Rhona said...

I'm amazed at how much crafting you get done, I battle to keep up with Project Life ;) Looking forward to meeting you next week at the lunch. x

alexa said...

What pretty flowers! I hadn't heard of hazelnut Baileys. Oh my!

debs14 said...

You would never know they were Christmas papers, they look so pretty on this card.
Glad you had a good mother's day - and enjoyed your Baileys!