27/06/2012

More gallery projects

I'm off to Wimbledon today with youngest son, camera is ready,phone is charged,light lunch packed,umberella in bag- fingers crossed it's not toooooo rainy..we've got tickets for court two which should be fun.
Here's a couple more of the projects I did for the ATDML June gallery...
a bit of folding to make this sweet little gift basket - made from just a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock - a nice little gift idea and it's really easy

and another couple of layouts

Right, time to get going- keep your fingers crossed it doesn't rain too much !



6 comments:

Sian said...

That little gift basket is so clever!

Wimbledon is on the tv right in front of me as I type. I'll be keeping an eye out

Scrappi Sandi said...

I'm not really into sport but I can appreciate soaking up the atmosphere at Wimbledon! Enjoy!

I love yor gift basket....any tutorials in the offing?!! ;)

More gorgeous LO's too...TFS!

Jenny Marples said...

Yummy!! Love that basket. Hope you have a great time at Wimbledon, hugs Buttons x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects Denise - especially the little basket of sweeties.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I would love to go to Wimbledon some day! We'are all about Euro 2012 right now, as we'll be in Spain on the day of the final and they just qualified. Hoping it will be epoch.
Rinda

debs14 said...

We really need a tutorial on that sweet basket! How clever, I really love it. Pleased the weather was kind to you at Wimbledon and look forward to seeing your photos very soon.