27/03/2012

A stretchy dog

Our dog is a funny little chap- the boys say they have never seen a dog who stretches so much. He does do it a lot, when anyone gets up - or when he's been laying in his basket and gets up after a sleep.The boys always like to make him do it- if they get down on the floor and pretend to stretch and there he is - I suppose it seems a bit weird, but it always makes us laugh. I managed to catch it the other day.....
and I played along with Shimelle's sketch of the week last week 'My favourite things'
The papers I used were the Dear Lizzie range - love the colours of these.

9 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I have a friend who has trained her dog to do that stretch on command. She says "yoga," and he does it. . . because it's the famous yoga pose "downward dog." LOL!!!
rinda

Emily D. said...

Great layouts!! The one of your dog made me giggle!!!

Alison said...

Lovely LOs..I haven't done one of Shimelle's sketches for ages!
Alison xx

Sian said...

What great subjects for your lovely layouts. Both of them!

Giuli said...

Hello, I'm new here!
Let me tell you how I love the colors you've used!
Wonderful photos!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts Denise and I love that Dear Lizzie paper xxx

Sandra said...

What lovely, lovely layouts. The stretch really made me smile

Pauline said...

Beautiful layouts, love the papers and embellishments. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

A gorgeous layout Denise - and I adore that dear Lizzie paper, it is delish! Hugs, Teresa x