29/02/2012

When words are not enough

I've been a bit down in the dumps this week, only mainly because there seems to be so much to organise, so many phone calls to make-lots of clearing of old memories -and then yesterday morning - this arrived- and really,really made me smile ....... and it is all the more poignant after reading this post 
 Ruth had very kindly sent me some happy mail - Thank You Ruth so very much, it was just the tonic I needed

I've been subscribing to Scrapagogo's monthly scrapbooking kits for quite a few years now.The ladies have just revamped the kit and this is one of the layouts I've made with it...
I've got a severe shortage (well- not really) of photos - recent ones - at the moment as I've not been taking many so I scrapped a photo of himself in the snow in Germany when we went a couple fo years ago.

8 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm happy that I was able to help, albeit in a small way. xx

Sandra said...

What beautiful mail,and oohhh lovely layout.

I'm always here if you need an ear to bend, sending love xxx

scrappyjacky said...

What lovely Happy Mail.

Anonymous said...

We are so lucky to have the wonderful blog friends we have who care and do whatever they can in times of need. As I said before although cyberspace can and is used for the wrong reasons it is used for the right reasons so much more.

Love the new layout x

See you on Saturday xxx

Scrappi Sandi said...

Yay for Happy Mail & what a fab Lo...love the paper pleating & those little stamped birds, gorgeous! :)

Sian said...

You are bound to be all over the palce, up and down without any warning at all. Be kind to yourself :)

Alison said...

Lovely LO..and Sian is SO right about the good parts of cyberspace!
Hugs
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Hugs to you. I know that things will come in waves - both the good and the bad. Just roll with them.
And more hugs,
Rinda