01/07/2011

The Bag's coming on ....

After the excitement of Wednesday I sat and did some more to my bag last night - It's getting there.Handles made now and the bag is looking a bit  like a bag - just lots of ends to sew in.

I had a go at one of the other squares too- with the little flower on the front - like the picture below-not too sure I like the pink I've done it in though !


I was having  a wander round the garden earlier and we have these amazing conifers appearing on one of our silvery grey fir trees.I wonder if you can  pick them and keep them?

and the Yukka is starting to flower- It hasn't done that for a couple of years so I shall be watching that one ...
Right, time for me to go and get myself ready, I'm actually going out with one of my old school friends fot the evening- haven't done that for ages..Enjoy your Friday whatever you are up to.. 

3 comments:

Lou said...

your bag is looking good Denise. Enjoy your evening x

Ruth said...

The bag is looking lovely. I didn't realise that Yukkas could flower ...

Alison said...

The bag's looking good...I didn't realise Yuccas flowered in the UK!
Alison xx