29/04/2011

A Special Day

I'm feeling a tiny bit  emotional today, for two reasons..
One is for the wonderful pomp and ceremony that is the Royal Wedding - how lovely to see so many happy faces for once - there are so many miserable and gloomy news items on the news nowadays with wars and horrible things going on .How nice to have something happy to celebrate and bring the people together..
Photo -Courtesy of Google images .

The other reason for feeling a tad emotional is the wonderful friendships and bonds that have been made via Blogland make me feel really really good.
I've just read some wonderful posts from lovely people- one from my dear friend Deb and others from people who I like to count as friends although we have never actually 'met'- in person.
They are all part of 'team teal' and they are all wishing Deb Turtle's mum  Marti -who is fighting a battle with cancer at the moment  a very hapy birthday today via a circle of blogs from places all over the world.

I hope it's okay to join in the circle- hopefully ,the more the merrier and the stronger that bond of love and prayers and positive feelings for her can only be good ?

I don't have a teal bracelet but I will be thinking very positive thoughts all day and wishing you a lovely day Marti .

Here's to you Mummy Turtle - Happy Birthday from me  and love to you  Deb and your family ;-) x x x

14 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Denise! Of course it's more than fine for you to join the circle, and I'm honored that you did. Thank you so much!!!

PLEASE feel free to link up to my post so my mom will know you are included! She'll love that. And so do I.

Thank you, Denise! It means so much to us. xo

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

:o) Hooray! You're linked! Thanks again, Denise. xo

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely post,Denise....so pleased you joined in.

debs14 said...

A lovely post! I'm sure Deb's mum will love that Team Teal just keeps on growing.

Cheri said...

Glad you joined up with Team Teal Denise! I think the more the merrier - the more positive vibes and happy thoughts are sent Marti's way, the more energy she will have to continue her fight!

Sian said...

It certainly has been an emotional day all around xx

Clair said...

Hi Denise. Glad to have you on board the team - and meet you properly in the process. Lovely post x

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Team Teal Denise. Lovely post on both counts. I didn't think I was a Royalist until today!

Amy said...

Denise this is just an absolutely beautiful post, I am sure it will help to lift Marti's spirits and help her to have a fantastic day :-)

furrypig said...

Hiya I did the same joined in very late but it was important and I wanted to contribute so I think we did the right thing gatecrashing lol!

martirose1 said...

Looking at all these precious links has me so overwhelmed with love and gratitude! Hearing so many nice things from people I don't know is amazing. That each of you took the time and a little of your amazing talent to honor me is so powerful! Bless you and your family! BTW, loved the wedding!!! Beautiful and awe-inspiring! xo

Rachel Brett said...

Lovely post Denise :)

Unknown said...

Love your pics of the Royal Wedding - I watched too!

And yay for joining Team Teal - welcome aboard! :)

janae @ jelly roll said...

Such a sweet post for team teal!