05/01/2011

Back in the swing of it

So life gets back to normal ... I spent the last couple of evenings surrounded by papers and receipts getting some work done...
Macaroni cheese for dinner - including sausage and bacon - because apparently-according to himself it isn't a meal unless it has sausage and bacon........
Donny has been updated  with birthdays and special dates and is now in the kitchen....and I've done quite a bit more on that red white and blue mini squares blanket.....

AND-  it looks like I might be in for a bit of a wait for my Project Life kit.... I've been checking and tracking it since before Christmas and it seems to be stuck in Montreal and has been since 29th December ....boo.....and I am really looking forward to a day of scrapping at the Eclectic Keepsakes crop..where I shall be using one of my fab Christmas presents that my very talented friend made for me after seeing one at another crop ...I love it...
I wish I could sew !! Hope your week's going well so far.

9 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

Your hubby sounds like mine...if I serve up anything veggie he asks "where's the meat?!!!" I'm not veggie, but macaroni cheese or pea & mint rissotto are so tasty, even without meat!! Men!!

The blankets looking great & BOO indeed at Project Life taking so long to arrive...but I know from Karen that it's a huge box!!

Have fun at the Eclectic Keepsakes crop & what a lovely gift that was...so useful!! :)

Ruth said...

Busy, busy! Funny how the DHs want meat with their veggie dishes! Where did you order your Project Life from ~ I'm sort of interested in it ... missing the 365:2010, I suppose!

scrappyjacky said...

I love macaroni cheese...why do men think it needs meat???
The blanket looks great.

Susanne said...

Who cares what's in the mac and cheese - Donny's in the kitchen! Yum.

jordiegirl said...

Hi Denise

Just popped in to say hello as you commented on my blog.

Ooh, good choice of calendar, I met Donny back in 2007. Wouldn't it be lovely to have him in your kitchen for real?!!!!!

Can't see the 'follow' thingy at the top of the page to become a follower of your blog for some reason.

jordiegirl said...

It's okay, I found the follow button and have clicked on it now.

Anonymous said...

Donny and mac cheese - what more could a girl want?

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday xxx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oooooh...I love that little crop bag you have there. What a clever idea!

And the Donny calendar. ~sigh~ You're killing me. Do me a favor and put my birthday on May 1st, k? ;o}

PS: Thanks for adding my blog button! SO sweet of you!!! xo

humel said...

lol! The Doctor 'needs' meat as part of every meal, too.....

Love your blanket, and what a great gift!