15/12/2010

Organised ? - er no !

Well, I have managed to buy one of these in readiness for baking the cake that I was going to make last year.....
and some of these.....to put on top..
and I have actually managed to make some cards
I made more but didn't photograph them before I gave them to the recipients..I finished another layout from the GoGo crop too...


it was a page designed by Nicola Kerridge using acetate to create a 'window'...oh and I made a birthday card for eldest son's girlfriend too

So three guesses as to who found their Forever Friends card kits in the dark depths of the craft room!
So how's everyone else doing with their Christmas plans?

8 comments:

Susanne said...

I don't know about organized, but productive - definitely. Love the window on that layout.

Anonymous said...

Getting there but a chest infection is trying to push me off kilter at every opportunity. But cards to be sent sent today so one less job to do. Take care and see you soon xxx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Fun cake pan! You'll have to post a picture of the cake when you get it done. :o)

You sound about like me, Denise. I still have lots to do and not much time to do it in.

scrappyjacky said...

You've definately been busy....I've still got loads to do....but feel fairly on target!!

Sian said...

You're getting there, you're getting there! All the little things do add up.At least that's what I'm telling myself!

humel said...

Um... Won't know till I finish writing my lists! Love your cards, and the layout is just *gorgeous* xx

Nicola said...

Your finished LO looks fab Denise , look forward to seeing on Saturday xx

debs14 said...

I just need to stop myself blog hopping and I may get a bit more done!
Lovely cards - you have certainly been very busy. I feel deeply ashamed ....!!!