24/12/2010

Hippitty Skippitty - Happy Christmas

Christmas Eve and all is reasonably calm here.I finished  work at lunchtime, got the last bits of food - iced the cake, wrapped the last pressies and we have had a lovely family meal out together. Just the veggies to peel and a few odd things to do...the one thing that has made me a very happy girl and made me all skippy today is that I have just found out I have a place on TIM's workshop in February so that has made my Christmas...I had given up all hope but a place has come up..perfect!- and now I would like to say   HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all my bloggy friends - wherever you are -have a wonderful time  ♥


3 comments:

karen said...

hope you have a lovely Christmas.The cake looks great.

Scrappi Sandi said...

Yay! to a place on Lord Tims workshop...you lucky girl!! Have a great Christmas Denise xx

scrappyjacky said...

Happy Christmas,Denise....and very envious of your Timmie class!!