29/09/2010

A simple layout

Where have those four weeks gone? It only seems 10 minutes ago I was reading the first email with the 'pre class layout' design and now here I am four weeks down the line posting one of the last layouts  of the using your stash up class. Still, there are lots more ideas and loads of stash still to use up... I've done a few 'now and then' pages lately. This is of our youngest, Will- I love the look on his face in both of these photos.
 The footie is on tv and it looks like they are getting soaked as it has been pouring all evening,but at least our side have scored thank goodness..and now I'm off to watch George Gently and make some tags for the next class I'm doing .

6 comments:

SANDRA said...

Oh it's lovely. Love what you have wrote. I think if I live untill I'm 100 I'll never use all the stash I've collected. Love Sandra x

karen said...

Your not normal watching football.You've been with men for too long.

Sian said...

I think you know how much I love now and then layouts!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Aw, great layout and sweet sentiment! xo

knitalatte said...

Love the new look of your blog. The bunting in your banner is really cute.

Anonymous said...

Loving that lo and watching footie on the t.v. :o{