05/09/2010

Cupcakes,Photoshop and Scrapping

Yesterday was the monthly Eclectic Keepsakes crop in Colchester.The class was designed by Ann Freeman  two layouts and a mini notebook project.
As usual the lovely Karen made some yummy cupcakes and I was very  touched that she had made some extra lemon ones specially ' cos I can't eat chocolate -....
Another very positive for the day was a lesson learnt in how to manipulate layers in Photoshop,Karen kindly spent some of her time showing some of us how to do some Photoshop layering. I found it so useful as now I have actually seen how it works I can have a bit of a play - watch this space, you never know !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure - such a willing pupil is always appreciated. Love how you have put your own take on the two class pages.

scrappyjacky said...

Would love to work out Photoshop layering!Great pojects as usual...I do envy you that great monthly crop.

knitalatte said...

Oh those cupcakes look so good:) Photoshop is so much fun to play with and I know you will enjoy jazzing up your photos.

Sian said...

Ah!! Ok, I get it now. Sorry, I'm reading backwards.