30/08/2010

More Chicken Soup

I thought I'd have a play at the Chicken Soup girls' recipe again today - I loved the colour combination Clare chose so have used those for inspiration...
I've got a set of pictures for each of us combining old and new and this seemed to work ok. I used the De Lovely papers which are really bright I know but were good for the colours.
I stamped a grungepaper butterfly and painted it with some Perfect Pearls,then added a couple of jewels.
Bit of a wonky picture though!

5 comments:

humel said...

Love the bright colours - and love how it tells the story :-)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love this layout! Especially love the idea of it, and the pictures are perfect.
Thanks for sharing,
Rinda

debs14 said...

Lovely colour combination, and what lovely pictures. I remember him at every one of these stages!

Sian said...

Layouts like this one which show a progression are my very favourite kind. It tells a great story.

Scrappi Sandi said...

Great LO..love the colours & such lovely photo's! i do think it important thet the photo's are the main focus on any LO!!

BTW...congrats on being featured in todays LSNED prompt! I love your '09 album cover...I've chosen polka dots for mine this year too!!