02/07/2010

A Pinky Page

I was itching to have a go at the next page from Camp Scrap. This was a layout by May Flaum of her little girls cuddling together on the sofa in the evening.I'd got in mind the photo I wanted to use,one of our middle son giving me a random hug - although the page was pink, so I was a bit worried about using pink on a boy page. Anyway, I so liked the layout I thought 'what the heck' just go for it - so I did! The papers weren't the same as the ones on May's but I found some similar and decided I liked them. I used some 7Gypsies stamps - the flourish,the flowers,the fleur de lys and the word 'family'.
Anyways,it's time to get off to work now, looks like another hot day again. Have a good friday everyone.

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the way you've interpreted this one....great page.

Melissa LaFavers said...

I like your blog so much, I've already set up an RSS feed. You write so well!

Melissa, a fellow Camp Scrap student

Michelle said...

Great take on the challenge. You are getting so much accomplished at camp! Enjoy your weekend!

debs14 said...

Brilliant page! It works so well. Lovely picture too and I love the sentiment, it's still lovely to get a cuddle from them even when they are all grown up!

Scrappi Sandi said...

This is just gorgeous & who say's pink is exclusively a girls colour anyway?!!! Great stamping too!!

humel said...

It looks great - and I like the pink! xx