17/05/2010

Amazing isn't it?

You miss it so much when they go away,then when they are back,you wonder why you missed it .....How can one boy generate so much !!! Best not to ask what the hats were all about methinks.....

So, after that not so pleasant photo - I spent a lovely Sunday at the Craftystash monthly crop. The designs were Tracie Hudson's. When I first saw the sneaky peeks I wasn't too sure about how the owls would fit in but I think I managed to find some photos that were ok with them.The 'HAPPY' one with the dogs in has a tree missing on the left hand side as apparently the supplies ran out so it looks a bit odd on the left hand side.Some of us  have to wait for that till next month. I did enjoy the class 'cos there was lots of cutting out and I love to sit and snip.Not everyone does but I find it relaxing..

Now I'm off to hopefully finish that certain little mini book project that will be blogged very soon.....
Oh and thank you very much to the lovely Sandra who has given me an award for my blog.
I shall be back later with some names of blogs I'd like to pass the award on to...

6 comments:

humel said...

lol at the hats! Yes, wise not to ask I think :-)

Looking forward to seeing that mini-book! xx

SANDRA said...

Better you don't know the story behind the hats, I think. Love the washing pile, don't you just love them. Great pages. I bought those papers a few weeks ago because I liked the owls. Love what you have done with them. Glad you like your award. Love Sandra x

Ruth said...

I love the colours of the patterened paper and am looking forward to our hop on Saturday.
Did your son bring home a whole term's washing??

Sian said...

Those are gorgeous layouts, I love the colours.

A pink cowboy hat?? Probably best not to ask.

debs14 said...

What is it with the men in your family and hats? ;-)
Lovely layouts, with or without trees!

Scrappi Sandi said...

That first photo is home from home for me!!

Great job on those Crafty Stash kit LO's...the photo's you chose are perfect...I do like Tracie Hudsons LO's....& I'm not averse to a bit of fussy cutting therapy either!!

Enjoy all that laundry...oh & definitely don't mention the hats!!!