11/03/2010

New class


Shimelle's new class kicked off on Wednesday and the idea is to use up stash that we have sitting around - now what a brilliant idea. Shimelle has such a good way of inspiring you to think about the everyday things around you and making you realise they are interesting enough to scrap.

The first prompt is to make a header page using any brads or metal items you may have lurking.

I,like many others -have a pot full of all kinds of brads and I ferreted around and found some Tim Holtz keys and a lovely metallicy butterfly that has been sitting on my shelf for ages. It sat there cos It was too nice to put away and forget to use.There,I knew it would be perfect for a project sooner or later!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

That butterfly is lovely. I'm doing Shimelle's class as well, but using the prompts to create an album for DH. I found a whole slew of photos from 1999 when he took his dad on a sailing trip to witness the eclipse.

karen said...

Fancy seeing you in Shimelles class?We'll have more room for shopping soon.

sharyncarlson said...

Love the page you created! Beautiful colors and I like how you used the metals. You have such a great blog!!

Sian said...

That's a really lovely page :) I love the butterfly too. See you in class!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Gorgeous Cover...that butterfly is sublime!!!