20/10/2009

New page


I went to the Craftystash crop on Sunday which was a really nice break from normality.I've not been crafting so much lately and now the skip has gone(or it should be gone tomorrow) I can rest and actually use my craft room ! The crop on Sunday was really good, it was nice to catch up with Deb again and other friends. There were actually three classes that had all been designed by Michelle Jackson Mogford. The first one was a vintage layout where we made the flowers which took a while but now I know how to make them I can see me using the technique again.The picture I had chosen went so well with the colours and the theme.It is one of my mum when she was a teenager and I was really pleased with the result. I can't believe that she has been gone almost a year now,how do you manage to not be on your knees when these things happen? You do though and here I am a year later -life goes on.

2 comments:

debs14 said...

I think this is one of the nicest pages yet. That photo looks so good on there, the page really compliments it.
It's good timing too to do something so nice in memory of your mum just before the anniversary.
It's been a tough 12 months but you've got through it and hopefully things will get easier from now on. xxxx

JO SOWERBY said...

what a beautiful lo.
Jo xx