04/08/2009

Crop page and Go To Press title page




I've had a busy weekend, doing the usual shopping, helping dad and then out for a meal Saturday evening with sister in law who I haven't seen for a while, then It was nice to chill a little bit at the Craftystash crop yesterday. I loved the layout as usual and used some silly pics of the boys for once.


It was also the start of Shimelle's latest online class Go To Press today so I have done my title page for that. I've gone for 8 x 8 as I really like that size and it looks like we will be learning some new techniques with our printers.


I'm sitting here thinking about going to go off and do the next challenge on the Jenni Bowlin class but there is crafting on the telly and it is nearly half past twelve so maybe I'll do it tomorrow evening...

1 comments:

debs14 said...

what a lovely album - this is going to look great!
How do you manage to keep going past midnight? I'm all scrapped out by 10.30pm!