01/03/2009

More HTE pages and title page

I had a crafty afternoon yesterday before celebrating Mum in Law's 89th birthday - it seemed a bit weird making a card for 'Mum' as mine is no longer around to have a card but guess that's just one of those other things I'll have to get used to now.. I managed to make my title page for Shimelle's class and one of the dividers, also the commute pages too. I love love the October Afternoon weathervane range, it really suits this project. I made a nice quick and easy card for mum in law with one of the QVC 'lady' kits and she really liked it ! I thought red would be nice and bold for her to see.






2 comments:

debs14 said...

Once again, I look at your pages and feel like I want to rip mine up and start again! I love your title page and divider too - you are putting me to shame.
Am sure it must have been so hard for you yesterday, it's amazing how brave you can be when you have to isn't it?

carley duff creations said...

beautiful... hope you will be booking a place for next month's srap and chat
xx