24/08/2008

A Diva in the House - and a 50th card










No I haven't lost the plot completely, It's my other half's 50th birthday tomorrow and he has been a fan of Alice Cooper since the 1970s. I couldn't get a signed card for him so I decided to do the next best thing and make an 'Alice ' themed card! Not sure what he'll think of it tho!
I keep seeing these lovley little houses on peoples Blogs - and have been wanting to have a go at one for a while. No idea what you are supposed to do if anything but I've had a 'Wonky House' template that I got from Dan 99's blog a while ago - so I thought I'd have a go.I got some new stamps at Stamperama a couple of weeks back and one of them was a Diva sheet of stamps, so have used 'Marilyn'. Again, I don't know what you are supposed to do but I enjoyed having a play.I made a cupcake card for my friend's daughter's birthday too. Well, am off to hang the streamers up and put the presents out for his birthday tomorrow now...

2 comments:

carley duff creations said...

beautiful well done see you wednesday xx

debs14 said...

You certainly make a wide variety of cards! Both of them are absolutely ideal for the person receiving them, but thank goodness you didn't muddle them up when putting them in the envelopes ;-)