03/08/2008

Back Home





Well, that went far too quickly, just home from a great week away in the sun. It was nice to catch up on some reading (actually read a whole book - 'The Other Boleyn Girl' by Phillippa Gregory) and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was a bit miffed cos my camera decided that the flash didn't want to work so some pics came out ok but others are not good at all.I spent a really nice day scrapping yesterday with some friends I met at the GoGo retreat and it was lovely to get back into it again. We did a nice Summer based layout page and a CD case with a little booklet inside for notes on the CD. Thought I might back up some of my fave pics on CD and keep them in it .I also did a layout based on a design by the very talented Laura www.mmwwaahh211.blogspot.com/.
It was great to see Hilary again and also Ann and Jude - and I made some new friends too .

2 comments:

Andrea said...

thats just fabulous Denise x

Lesley said...

Glad you had a good holiday Denise, it's lovely xxx